PHOTOBIO•X3 340W 100-277V S4 Spectrum
The PHOTOBIO•X changes everything. We took a step back, evaluated all the fixtures on the market, and then set out to do things entirely different. The result is a 680W fixture delivering 15% more light to your canopy, using 35% less power than a 1000W DE fixture. Achieve record breaking yields while driving down operational cost. The spectrums were developed in a private research laboratory to drive flower yield and elicit market desirable traits in short day resin producing crops.
PHOTOBIO•X abandons the bar style concept in favor of a more efficient contiguous circuit board where proprietary spacing between diodes is optimized to deliver unparalleled PPFD uniformity to the canopy. A highly reflective panel between the boards redirect photons reflected off leaf surfaces back down to the canopy which equates to a 2% increase in PPFD. Extensive thermal modeling and testing was conducted to ensure diodes remain well below operating temperature to maintain consistent light output and yields for over a decade. 0-10V PHOTO•LOC Light Output Control allows you to precisely regulate the amount of light delivered to your plant canopy when paired with the available Autopilot PX2 controller.
PHOTOBIO•X’s design is multilayer rack centric, providing the ability to double or triple your canopy square footage within your existing structures footprint. The driver is mounted below the fixture to maximize vertical grow space and has the ability to be remotely mounted.
PHOTOBIO•X is designed for the serious horticultural professional looking to increase business sustainability by reducing power consumption while simultaneously improving crop performance and yield.
Delivers 15% more light with 35% less power
- 850 μmol per second output (S4 Spectrum)
- Over 2.6 μmol per joule efficiency (S4 Spectrum)
- Delivers 15% more light to the plant canopy while using 35% less power than a 1000W DE fixture
- Tailored spectrum produces desirable crop traits
- 11 year diode life operating 12 hours per day
- Highly reflective panels redirect photons back to canopy to increase PPFD by 2% versus bar style fixtures
- Strategic diode placement increases uniformity of light delivery to canopy
- PHOTO•LOC Light Output Control to precisely control PPF output when paired with Autopilot PX2 controller
- Low profile maximizes vertical growing space with remote capable driver
- 100–480V Driver options
- IP65 wet location rated protection against water and dust
- Zero maintenance
Customers who viewed this item also viewed